Wednesday, September 29, 2004

First blog on this page

I blatantly and shamelessly admit this fact that I had registered on many blog-posting sites but I forgot logins to all of them and hence decided to create a new one and the result is before you.
These days are going quite eventful with no work and all leisure. I am very busy sleeping and listening to music, so DO DISTURB as and when you wish.
Today there were two events: one a great show organised by SPICMACAY in IIT kharagpur, do not ask me any more as I did not bother myself to watch something as boring as BHARATNATYAM, not my bit truly. And, the second was a visit to CALCUTTA to hear RAVI SHANKAR organised by AOL and I did not go there either. In short, I am marooing ulti peace.....I hope life to always go this way in peaceeeeeeee. So, peace for all except of course, Mr. Gearge W. Bush.....more about him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home