Friday, October 29, 2004

CTW back in action

CTW was back in action and what occassion can be better than the birthday of our P3....pyara pinky pndy, some idiots do call him Gaurav garg at times. Yes, yesterday was his birthday and though he got very few GPLs and was feeling lucky, he never knew what fate waited for him next. We dressed him with cake and ribbons and then came our GIRIDIH.com (a second year named Kumar saurav), who undressed him and did things which suited to pervert behaviour of both of them, but decencey of my blog forbids me to mention further. Had we been absent "GOD ONLY KNOWS" (name of last movie I saw) what would have happened to our pyara pinky pondy on his 21st birthday, as giridih.com was exploring his bare shoulders and chest with lascivious looks. I do not know if anything happened after 11:00 pm that night as I was asleep after that and their rooms are too near to rule out any possibility of a clandestine gay affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home