Friday, October 01, 2004

Five point someone MODIfied

yes, here comes the MODIfied version of the book, for the original chetan bhagat deserves Rs. 95, visit www.fivepointsomeone.com.

Here, first some clarifications, I do not know fortunately or unfortunately I am no five pointer and i believe at least life is easy at IITKGP and one can easily stuff his grade card with not very hard to get Exs.

There are three characters in the story- alok, hari and ryan and I am gonna envisage would I like to be either of them.

Now, myself and five point someone, I want a job soon but I am in no predicament like Alok. I will like to manage my friends like Hari and I wish like hari I too had a gf, to sleep with while in IIT....just joking, na I am damn serious. I am no maverick with rich parents like Ryan. The author says that asking a girl for date and a viva, both are equally strenous but I must say I have been through the latter enough times to lose any fear of it but the former is still to come my way. In fact, I feel getting a really beautiful girl is even tougher that topping the Insti, though I have not done either of them. Why am I boring you.....just to implore you to read the stuff, a good timepass for every IITian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home