Saturday, October 30, 2004

Jeffrey archer kane and abel

Hi friends, a short review of a great novel by JA suggested to me by shashwat, one of my dear friends...the novel is good, nothing is suspense -a good story of two people of ideal nature faced with diverse situations but the best qualities of both of them make them reach the pinnacle of success. A good time pass but more important is I read all 1319 pages on microsoft reader, those who have read even ten pages on reader can know my plight and my paining eyes, I would suggest you to read it only if a hard copy is available with you.

Now something about me as well.Today was a good day for me as I got my passport after a long wait of nearly eleven months, (5 december to 27 october,hence ten months and twenty two days to be precise). But, all is well that ends well and I hoped it ended. But, again today evening there was a verification officer and god knows when will it end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home