Monday, July 04, 2005

Missing home........

Indians have a craze of going abroad, most of the Indians have an believe me, I was no exception. So, I was really excited at the prospect of coming to France. Having come here, I found it different, very different. And, I like it as well. But, now two months are over and I am very near to go back to my country, yes today I feel whole of India as mine, every Indian as my brother..the fact is you know the price of anything only when you do not have it. I never valued the peace in the environment of Giridih. Today, sitting at thousands of miles away, I am missing it the most. I am missing the gupchup wala (i still remember his name was Parmesar) who stood before my house. I miss the staff of my shop, shankar who used to bring water when i was thirsty. I miss the temple, kutiya mandir where I was taken since the time I knew walking.

I miss my school, but like me, most of my friens have easy access to internet and we are in contact. Ya, I do miss the evening hours I used to spen in their company.
but, apart from these things, I am missing my family and home the most. I am missing the stairs and roofs in my house which I can traverse even in the darkest of nights, without any help. I am missing my brother's kids, their faces are before my eyes now, I can see my grandma doing household chores and everyone asking her to rest...but, I miss the two people, the most...They are my parents.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about doing ur Phd in India then ?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what abt not doing a phd at all? wht abt leaving CSE? suggest me another decent and well-paying job........please, mr. anonymous leave ur name

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written...I liked the pain in ur words...but u cant expect urself to be at home everytime ...can u???

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey the last comment was by me...abhishek prasad

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaa...Missing Giridih Most....

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have allowed anonymous commenting.Ahem.Seems a lot of pain being shared between friends.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i miss giridih too.
but this is d fact u have 2accept.be strong.
-a n t a r a

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home