Sunday, November 07, 2004

A good day of my life


Trilogy
visited our campus on friday, took a test and somehow I got selected for the interview.

Initially, I was a bit unsure whether to take it or leave it, but finally decided for it and went for the interview, which I makhaoed so badly that even a dumb ass from the department would have fared far better, why it happened this way is not know to me.........I am not that bad at programming, I was not nervous........but nothing helped.

Then also, I enjoyed the bhatting initially wth anuja, HR person ofTrilogy and then there was a grand treat from generous kawde. Incidentally, CFM too was in GIH at the same time and it added more fun except for waiters who messed all the time delivering our orders to CFM and vice versa. I danced, sang and was overjoyed.....because I do not know why I felt I am gonna get selected for this internship. But, again life is full of surprises and it was bad one for me.........nonetheless, we will overcome one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home