Sunday, July 10, 2005

My summer internship, not yet over...

Is it over, not really. Ya, I am talking about my summer internship. It started with my first visit to a foreign country, France and hence, with a load of problems like food, kitchen , language, customs etc. But, I must say the people at this place, ENS Lyon are very co-operative and good hosts. So, the problem eased and I must say thanks to Saurabh Raina and Pushpinder Chouhan.

Regarding the work, my mentor Tanguy Risset was very patient and co-operative. He gave me time initially to settle down and then to get introduced to the work environment. There were initially many problems, getting the server logins, learning the CAD tools etc. And, I am really sorry to say that I could not finish the work that was entrusted to me, despite all the help extended to me from all corners. but, still I believe I have given a decent effort from my side and have contributed in my own way, to the task entrusted to me. I will also like to extend my thanks to all the members of the Compsys team and my friendEdouard in particular.

But, it is not yet over since I need to prepare a detailed report of my work so that it is easy for the next guy who comes to finish this project, I hope I will be able to make a good report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home