Sunday, April 09, 2006

Love u, Brother

Today is April 9,2006 (second sunday of April) and this is the day when hundreds of young boys and girls will flock to the examination centres all over India, with only one aim, one goal - admission to an IIT. I have experienced the anxiety, the fear and the restlessness and I cannot describe it here as it cannot be sketched in words but only felt. Some people call it exam-phobia, some people take it as the ability to remain cool in taxing situations, whatever it be, it is an awesome experience. I had my share of it four years ago and by the grace of almighty, did not need to feel it again. (Those who are thinking of CAT, believe me CAT is nowhere near JEE, also at the time of CAT you are much more mature and able to cope up with pressures).

But, why did not I write it over all the past four years and what has made me come out of the slumber tonight? It is my younger brother appearing for the examination which changed my life and I wish it to change his life as well. Here I am sitting hundreds of Kms. away from him. And, this is my attempt to wish him luck, I am sure he will do well. A diligent and intelligent boy he is, he will not leave any stones unturned, but fate is unmanageable and to achieve exemplary success, the D-day must be your day.

Hey brother,I wish you all the best to break all barriers and reach the pinnacle of success, and may you start this journey with JEE. So, I request all my readers to wish him luck, the young lad needs your wishes.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to ur brother and all other JEE aspirants.
But it would have been better had u given his name as well.
MMM

3:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@MMM:
Thanks be, his name is ashish.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kapil,
incidentally my brother is also sitting for JEE today. So I wish him and ur brother the best of their lucks today.
Thanks for the post...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@deepak:
ya, I know that. convey my wishes to him as well and thanks for appreciating the post.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Divya Rao said...

Ashish-all the best!hope u become a bigger champ than ur bro;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@divya:
ashish is a big champ, I do not know abt his brother though. My old man is a great fan of ashish, and so am I.

12:11 PM  
Blogger ritesh said...

Did you gathered some funda about CFA course...can you pass me the funda....bcus I am sure you don require it any longer:))Congrats for IIMA

10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ritesh:

I did not gather any funda, dost.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I maybe a little late... but... Best wishes from my side too to ur bro for coming out in flying colours...

..Me

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@rose:
thanks, u r not late...results are yet to come. sorry but i could not place u, who r u?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home