Sunday, November 07, 2004

lost again to HIM

Yes, I again lost to him. Undoubtedly, I have been continually losing to him since the very day I enetered the department. Everyday, he defeated me in small measures. Everytime, he reasserted the fact that he is the uncrowned king of this jungle called CSE and I too gave in my best attempts to fight against all the odds. But, last few days saw two big battles in which unlike previous skirmishes, I lost heavily with nothing to cover my face. One was loss of my desired BTP and the next was loss of a much coveted lucrative internship offer and at both times, he outsmarted me by a huge margin.

But, believe me it is not a shame losing to him, he is one of the all time best I have seen or heard about, he is genuinely a gifted mind working hard with sincerity. To add to it, he possesses excellent managerial skills where I am a big zero. I just wish some day by the grace of almighty I will be able to get past him since the nature is dynamic and equations keep on changing may be nexttime it may be me, who knows? But, you must be wondering who is
HE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sahi be modi
load nahin lene ka
hoga hoga...

i am not HIM...;)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should also mention that this blog
tech u have copied from he

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home