Thursday, November 25, 2004

End of end sems but it is not yet over

The end sems ended today, bringing with itself a relief from the intrinsic tension of fifth sem which comprises of giants like OS, compiler in one GO. If this is not sufficient, they offer us ( in exchange of CAOS, I suppose) to the EE department profs who massacre us not only with boring lectures, tiring Lab hours, unberable tutorials and an unending End sem paper.

Thanks to my decision of having taken peaceful breadth (financial management and accounting) which never accounted for my precious time which could be well distributed amongst movies like Veer Zara, True romance and not to forget, The Apprentice series. Of course, they were interleaved with orkutting, chatting and web browsing sessions. Sometimes, a hatred of living in this boring place for a few extra days (in case I get a fucca) pushed me to magai sessions as well.

Exams started in a typical way with signals making me realise that I must study if I wanna pass, FMA and german giving me enough time to relax, Compiler and OS seemed to have come and gone away like a wind......... I do not know how I actually fared in each paper but the biggest relief is it's all over.

NO, I was wrong.
The big one

is yet to take its toll on us and we all will toil hard to finish it in time and then we will be set free to fly back to our homes. But, dreams seem to know no bounds and I am already planning innovative ways to enjoy my month long vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home