Monday, November 28, 2005

IIT: bandi chahiye part III


Amoebas at the start
Were not complex
They tore themselves apart
Ans started having sex.


Here comes the third and final part, part III. In response to Chintan's query
"5 reasons: Bandi kyon chahiye?". Mind it, it is the IIT which needs Bandis and not IITians.

1. God made two sexes for humans, why?? Man could well have been a hermaphrodite. Why do we say homosexual tendencies as unnatural? So, I think it is unnatural not to have a desire for having a girl, rather than having that desire. What is not so healthy is the state of being desperate for having a bandi. And, believe me this desperation has its roots in the dearth of good looking girls in IIT campus. So, at this age, most of the IITians want a bandi, not necessarily a girl friend, but may be just someone(good looking female) to talk to and be a friend. I just tell you one incident of what this leads to. One of my friends met (just met, no date) one of his (may be good looking) class mate, and he is so happy about it that he keeps on chatting about it. What makes him so happy is the desperation? The desperation he feels at IIT KGP, the desperation he sees in the eyes of his friends. Remember, with the dearth of girls in IITs, girls develop an exorbitantly high "ego", which is not good for them as well. But, it is not their fault, just the rise in price governed by forces of demand and supply (I am just trying to remind myself of learning economics ... a core in management).

2. Moreover, people generally like talking to opposite sex. Why?? The answer can make a research paper entry to many international conferences on social behavior and human psychology. To satisfy this desire, it will be better to have more girls at IIT. I know more bandis at IITs will decrease the general FQ (Frustness Quotient) with a sharp decline in the number of Desperately looking IITians.

3. Having more girls at IIT will give a balanced future to the nation. This argument holds only if you believe that IITians are future leaders of the nation.

4. Girls think differently than boys, generally have more aesthetic sense. Having more girls in technical institutes will give a new dimension to our thinking.

5. Finally, having more girls will reduce the number of hours people spend in chatting and orkutting thereby saving the precious time of IITians. Also, saving a lot of load on network loaded with bhajans (KGP lingo, those who do not follow, mail me). Also, jobless (yes, sum1 called me that) ppl like me will attend to less futile deeds like writing the Btech project report.

As far as I am concerned, remember I am Committed. So, this Bandi chahiye series was for IITs and not for IITians. Next post is going to have something serious, no more funny business here.

20 Comments:

Blogger maxi said...

abe modi ye kaa hai be ??

1:25 AM  
Blogger Philotics said...

Modi, rona dhona ab baas bhi kar! Come to Kol(nearest metro) I'll get u some 'good-looking', 'friendly' girls.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ashish: kyon kya hua??

@philotics: U do not see that I am committed.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this stinks!!bad to good to worse...yaaakk!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Chintan said...

Hmm.. Could've been more cogent, but thanks for the efforts anyways! Weird poem at the start, I must say! :P

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i really liked all 3 parts ..gr8 work i must say !!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@everyone: I too think that I strayed away and was like a vagabond wanderer, tbis third one seeems to be out of line. I have not been able to express myself the way I wanted to, and sorry to all the readers.

@Chintan: I admit, it is not a good piece.

@denz:Do I really think??

12:38 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

Hey no worries.. Its flattering that comments are given a lot of weight in your blog.. Thanks!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO U WANT 2 RUN AWAY 4M GRLS?
hey don't worry they wnt harm u.
keep ur kool n everything wll go on as per ur temperament.
do u think chatting in kgp is only due 2lack of grls??come on.its d same wd all colls.
--wd or without grls.
-antara

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@chintan: Yes, I do value ur comments.

@adarsh: Yes, there are hazards. But, the benefits of a balanced environ will surely outweigh them.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu apne status msg mein bandi ke "kis final part" ki baat kar raha hai.... [:-/] [:p]

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@anonymous: good interpretation, really good one. I wud have been thankful had u left ur name.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i got your appreciation.thanks for that [:)].
but you seem obcessed with that status msg.......still the same status msg.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm ... not obsessed, just lazy to change it. ur identity??

7:30 PM  
Blogger Subash said...

Kapil Modi @His Best .... Nice Blogs and Nice post man ... Keep it up.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey subash, I never knew u read my blogs, thnx a lot dear ... I am really thankful.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For the anonymous man, whose comment has been removed, "If u are brave enough, leave ur name with such comments".

9:16 AM  
Blogger aphrodite said...

so even u feel the need for more bandis at iit...guess thn even u'll agree we r "rare"....n i thought someone was going to put a nasty comment on my blog...:)..(no offence meant plzz)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey who has posted as "Anonymous" using my name?? ...Antara

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home